Need motivation to keep going!

Options
Hello everyone!

I am somewhat new to this site. I've been hitting the gym and trying to get into shape but I am finding it harder to keep up my workouts and healthy eating habits. I am trying to get more involved with this site and could really use some friends to help me stay motivated and help me push toward my goals!

Thank you for your help!

Replies

• Dchurch24
    Dchurch24 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you like.

I'm in a similar situation - I'm a senior programmer and sit at my desk all day - I try to play squash 3 times per week, but life gets in the way sometimes!

I also bought one of those pull-up things that hang in doorways - it's on the way to my bathroom - every time I pass it I do 10 chin-ups - not much, but I'm sure it must help ;-)
  • Hope502012
    Hope502012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I certainly find the diet and exercise easier with my friends on MFP. I'm on here everyday and would be happy to give/receive motivation. I'll send a friend request. All the very best :smile:
  • tppchef
    tppchef Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You can add me to!
  • kgeer31
    kgeer31 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club! Happy to help, we all need motivation and support here. Time management is super hard on so many days. Add away my friend!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also, I could use more motivation too :smile:
  • sheilahoff5
    Options
    I agree! Motivation and will power is the hardest part of the game. I promise after you stick to it for a while, it becomes a lifestyle and gets a little easier. But we all can use friends and support, me included! Friend away if you'd like, I'm on everyday :)
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I'm on everyday too and, hey, the more the merrier!