Mole rediscovered!!!!

Options
4mricandy
4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
Okay, to many this will not be a big deal, but to me it's a milestone!!!!
I have a mole a few inches below my bellybutton. I have not seen the little guy in years due to a big hangin' belly! Today, fresh out of the shower, as I was looking in the mirror - who do you think I saw!!! Welcome back Belly Mole! Missed ya!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya!! Except mines a tattoo!! more and more if my little penguin hanging from a tiger lilly shows every week!! And as I'm super happy I also think wow he's gonna need a huge face lift! lol
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    Great job! I'm still looking for my collar bones...I know they're there somewhere...
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    LOL that's awesome!
    I'm waiting for my back dimples :)
  • mrsmojo82
    mrsmojo82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's great! When I first read the title of your post, I was concerned. LOL I thought it was a medical thing. AHH I'M LAME. :laugh:
    Keep up the good work.
  • chickylet
    Options
    I've been watching the dimple I have in my right butt check getting smaller and smaller. I love it :tongue:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    oh fun!!!!!
    i wonder if my belly flap will ever dissapear.
    nahhhhhhh. i'm too old. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    oh fun!!!!!
    i wonder if my belly flap will ever dissapear.
    nahhhhhhh. i'm too old. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    :grumble:
    I'm right there with you!
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • happyagain
    Options
    Awesome job!!! That's great! I'm working on that belly flap, too!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!