Very excited

Options
I have lost 42 pounds since Dec. 27. People are telling me daily how they can't believe the change in me. How skinny I am in the face, lost the waist etc. etc. It feels good. I am exercising very heavily now that I am semi back in shape. Workouts have become very intense. My caloric intake has gone from averaging 1800 to averaging probably 2200, but I am burning many more calories.

Thing is, I am only halfway to my goal, but I am feeling so good, that I am afraid of a letdown, like I think I can have this or that on a daily basis.

The current picture of me was Jan 16 when I was 243. I am currently at 219.

Replies

• RLCoach
    RLCoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have lost 42 pounds since Dec. 27. People are telling me daily how they can't believe the change in me. How skinny I am in the face, lost the waist etc. etc. It feels good. I am exercising very heavily now that I am semi back in shape. Workouts have become very intense. My caloric intake has gone from averaging 1800 to averaging probably 2200, but I am burning many more calories.

Thing is, I am only halfway to my goal, but I am feeling so good, that I am afraid of a letdown, like I think I can have this or that on a daily basis.

The current picture of me was Jan 16 when I was 243. I am currently at 219.
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Let's see the after pictures!
  • alaskagal
    Options
    Woo-hoo!

Great job!

:flowerforyou:
  • kkylstad
    Options
    great job coach!:drinker:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! OK. We definitely need a new pic.......................
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!

Keep it up. You are diong wonderful

Can't wait to see some pictures.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :bigsmile: