Getting there and feel great

Options
I only have a couple of pounds to make my doctors goal of 210 I want 200 or 195. I have stopped all heart burn drugs and depression drug. This is good since I lost both my parents in Jan2012 and wife left Feb 2012. But I'm OK and feel great!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• snuffmomma77
    snuffmomma77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Awesome on your weight loss so far and you can do the rest.. Congrats on getting off your meds too.. your face and your smile say everything in your picture.:)
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    That's great! What a wonderful thing you have done for yourself. I bet you feel so much better off that medicine.
  • TooHott2Trott
    TooHott2Trott Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome!!!! I'm glad your health is getting better, both the mental and physical.....

Your Doggie is really cute.....and I'm sure pretty good company....

Keep up the great work!

Congrats again!!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Wow. Youve come so far and Im sure worked very hard. Sorry to hear about your losses. Keep up the good work.
  • captshyguy
    Options
    Thanks for your kind words. You made me smile.:happy:
  • captshyguy
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words. That is my buddy Mike - 2 1/2 pounds of pure friendship and love.
  • captshyguy
    Options
    Thanks - it is easy to smile when you are happy and feel good about yourself and life.:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!