Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What tools attracts you to

2»

Replies

• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,412 Member
    The ability to interact with gorgeous women all behind the security of my keyboard.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    I love that it's a big community and sort of like facebook but for losing weight. I've only been here since yesterday (dropped Weight Watchers for MFP) but already I like it a lot better.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    food tracker. i have become a lot more aware of what i am putting into my body and think twice before eating certain things... of course, sometimes after the second thought, i still want it, so i have it. i don't want to feel deprived and then not stick to it
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    The people, the threads (for serious questions and for the fun), Getting to see how many calories I am actually sticking in my mouth is a huge help for me.
    The success stories. I get discouraged and feel like the weight is never going to come off, and I will see someones success story and it will keep me going for a couple more days, until I can get my own motivation back.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Be honest. What "tools" are you using??

I like playing with the interactive tools although it can be quite hard at times.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,078 Member
    tracking my food and the people who motivate me to stay on track.
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    The total awesomness of my FL and my workout tracker :)

oh and stalking cant forget stalking
  • Cindy4866
    Cindy4866 Posts: 13 Member

I like playing with the interactive tools although it can be quite hard at times.

LOL
  • LifeChangingExp
    LifeChangingExp Posts: 454 Member

:laugh:
  • NWCyclingBeast
    NWCyclingBeast Posts: 157 Member
    No kidding. Once I "discovered" the conversational aspect of this not long ago, I started to have FUN with it!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Boobie Friday tool is a good one, hate that I can only use it then. It helps me motivate me to log correctly or they won't let me use that tool. lol
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Being ablte to track my lifts during my rest breaks. Makes it so much easier doing it on my phone. Used to carry around a pad of paper and pen and that was just annoying. Or I would forget it and have to try to remember the weight each of my sets and allways fck it up.

I also like the fb like friend aspect