Progress Picture, 56 lbs down!!

Options
I really wish i would have done full body comparision pictures, but this is all i have for now!

I've been dieting/exercising with MFP since February 20, 2012. Im 6 feet tall and 20 years old. I have now lost a total of 56 lbs!!

I have only had 2 weigh ins where i have gained weight and in both cases lost it back the next week. Im so much more happy now, and that's only after reaching my first goal! (50 lbs), i cannot wait to reach my ultimate goal! I CAN do it!

Starting weight: 350 lbs

Starting Pants size: 24-26

Current weight: 293 lbs

Current Pants size: 18

10z3ipx.jpg

Replies

• DeLiRi0uS2010
    Options
    Your doing great! Keep going! Awesome progress!
  • Pinupdollrawr
    Pinupdollrawr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Def see a difference. Keep up the great work!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Great results! You can really see a difference in your face! Your beautiful chin is so well defined! Congrats to reaching a goal, now on to the next! Great job! :)
  • NewBeginnings0148
    NewBeginnings0148 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you should be so proud of yourself! I'm so happy for you and much continued success!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look much happier too (although the before might be a Driver's License pic and NOBODY looks happy in those!)!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep it up :)
  • waldenlev
    waldenlev Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Looking great!. But yes, using your driver's license photo as the "before" is cheating. :-)
    Keep up the hard work!
  • EpicChristy
    EpicChristy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep posting your progess because it is inspiring to those of us who are just beginning!
  • stephyj528
    stephyj528 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    WOW! congrats! thats awesome..all the hard work is paying off..you can tell clear difference :)
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!