Day 60

Options
hbeauvais
hbeauvais Posts: 11 Member
I know the first 60 days are "easy" and the first 10% of your body weight is "quick to go" but I am taking the time to brag anyway. I have successfully lost 10% of my bodyweight in the past 60 days.

I have been using MFP since day one. I chart every calorie i eat, even on the days I am not proud of. I have made a HUGE change to the way I view my meals. With every pound I lose I am able to become more active.

I weighed in last night for the second time since starting 60 days ago. I was 310 at the start, 290.2 the first wiegh in, and 279 now.

60 days and 31 lbs down - 69 lbs and a lifetime of fun to go......

Replies

• Nica_LosN_It
    Nica_LosN_It Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    :smile: Great job
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Great outlook! and definitely amazing success!! 31 lbs is a great loss for 2 months! Keep it up! You're a weight loss rockstar! :)
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Great job. And I love your attitude!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's awesome! I always found the beginning the hardest mentally. Yes, the weight comes off easily for many but breaking all those bad habits is challenging.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!