Intermittent Fasting

Been on this for abt 3 weeks. Was first introduce into this way of eating by TMW/ Hodgetwin on youtude. This is not a diet, its just a way of of eating. I lost 4lbs doing this and im happy wit it. I had hit a plateau b4 i was introduce to fasting but now fat is melting right off. So anyone is on this fasting???? I highly recommend this :smile:

Replies

• chunkybutt1
    chunkybutt1 Posts: 7 Member
    How long do you fast for ?
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    I actually like this way of controlling your eating. If its the same program I am thinking of anyway. Basically eat between noon and 8 (or some other 8 hour interval) and not eat the next 16 hours (usually 8 of those are sleep!).

However, I am abandoning it due to simply not eating enough. Under that restriction, I was almost always full, at worst, never hungry, but couldn't even make my minimum cals for the day.
  • bentenballer
    bentenballer Posts: 5 Member
    I play around with my fast and it depends on what i do tht day. if i am chilling with my friends, i will expand my eating hours to 8 hrs. Normally i start my eating window at 2 or 3 then i would eat till 7 or 8. I hv no problem fitting all my cal and macros into tht window. and I think you should be ablt to fit all ur cal into that 8 hr window, you should increase the size of ur meal and change ur food choices. dont settle for low cal food