Pants - Need advice

Options
2»

Replies

• BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Your not in teens right? 9/11/13/15 etc... Because sometimes those pants fit oddly and you need to move to womens sizes,even numbers to have clothing fit right.

Also look for numbers b/c womens pants are not sized the same and depending on the brands you might just need a different good will. I have never had luck going to a thrift store without knowing what brands I am looking for. I suggest going to the mall and figuring out what brands fit..then go goodwill hunting...Tis what I do
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing as you.. lost a lot of weight then went to Goodwill tried on like 10 different pairs of jeans one size down NONE of them fit. Not even close. Cried in the fitting room, cried the whole way home and was really depressed. Then the absolute last place I would think to look.. Walmart I found the perfect jeans. Tried on a pair of Levi's stretchy denim, fit me perfectly and they were the next size down! Bought them for $20 and saved the tag so when I needed the next size down again I could go back and get the exact same jeans! Last week I did just that and I think they are well worth the $ and I don't have to go into that stinky goodwill! (seriously it smells like B.O in there).