Need Friends To Help Me With This "Lifestyle Change"

I'm Barbara, 42, a mom of 3 (ages 19, 6, & 4), grandmother of 1, married for 22 years. I've been in a slump since having my two little ones. Hitting 40 with two babies, through me for a loop. I have been trying to lose weight ever since I had my 4 year old. Last March 2011, I weighed 278 lbs. Im down to 256 lbs. My brother introduced this site to me a couple days ago. I love it! That's all I can say. I have never kept a journal of what I eat. Now I do! I have eaten healthy all week with structure and walking on my treadmill. My little ones will be starting school in a few weeks and I hope to be joining a gym. Joining a gym is going to be a big step for me, I guess feeling judged by others is my biggest thing. I hope I get an "A" for effort in the eyes of others. Once I make that step forward I will be well on my way to where I want to be. This will deffinetly be a journey and I pray for success. I love the stories of everyone on here. So inspiring. I just can't get over all these people that are losing weight, keeping it off, and living life in a whole new way. It's awesome! I hope to meet some good people on here that will inspire me as well.

Replies

• mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    I will send you a friend request on here as extra motivation and support! If you want some fun exercise try Zumba...it is a killer workout on burning calories. Good luck!
  • johnscat1981
    johnscat1981 Posts: 27 Member
    I would like a friend too!