New to the Program

Options
Hello Everyone,

I am new, just started 4 days ago and I am looking for a support group. I am trying to lose 61 pounds. Motivation, Tips, advice are always welcome. Not sure how all this stuff works.

Replies

• estridvs
    estridvs Posts: 1
    Options
    We can do it! If we keep motivating each other and others it will make it easier for us to lose weight...Stay positive and motivated!
  • kazoooo8
    kazoooo8 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hi KC, I'm pretty new here too, just over a week. I friend requested you, hope you accept :)
  • puddies01
    puddies01 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm new here, too. Looking for some weight loss buddies for mutual support! :)
  • pmcco
    pmcco Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am KCLeAnn..... I have been here a week and think this is a great way to keep on track. You can do it.... one day at a time girl! and you are doing great already... you figured out how to post tht tracker thing.... I am clueless... haha
  • jasminecandle
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too.
  • heather21581
    Options
    Hello all, i am also a newbie. Feel free to add me as well. Support sounds great & is needed for this journey :)
  • Tysonhi98
    Tysonhi98 Posts: 21
    Options
    new to this, ex athlete trying to get back into shape lol, feel free to add :)
  • cyndarella13
    cyndarella13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm new here too.Feel free to add me.I'm looking for friends/support also :)
  • cljulius
    cljulius Posts: 9
    Options
    I am new, too, just started Tuesday. I think from reading posts, I have finally figured this out. My calorie intake-exercise should =my goal, which is the net. We can be friends and go through this together if you would like.
  • Sozo777
    Sozo777 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I've started walking this week here in the beautiful mountains, It's way to pretty to be inside. I don't want to end up with a disease caused by obesity, so I am serious about losing 50 lbs. I hope to make some friends here :)
  • chris3368
    chris3368 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello every one I am new to the program :smooched: I am really excited I wass doing WW which worked really really great for me, but it gets expensive. My daughter introduced me to this program it is actually a bit more fun then WW and will keep my interest I would like to be done about 20 lb so heres to new beginnings :flowerforyou:
  • Jules221
    Jules221 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for a while. Add me if you want more support. Anyone can add me.
  • ShellyShuey
    ShellyShuey Posts: 162
    Options
    Welcome, friend me :)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    me, too: 4 days
    feel free to add me if you want

:-)
  • mistressmambo
    mistressmambo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Irma. I joined a while back but stopped for whatever reason. I re-joined in March of this year and haven't stopped tracking my food since.. I think I'm on day 130 or something lol.. Anyway to date I've lost 50lbs and still need like 40 to 50 more to go.. feel free to add me .. I can help :) we can do this together!
  • AllDIVA
    AllDIVA Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello, and Welcome.
    First you will have good days, great days and not so great or good days. it is ok because everyday is a chance to do better than the last day. Set up your goals. Keep it realistic. Try to make good choices and dont beat yourself up to much if you do not. Exercise is 30-35% and the food choices 65-70%. Do give up no matter what. Congrats on starting!:smile:
  • Hunt4me
    Hunt4me Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello all,

I just joined MFP . . . with hope of meeting and developing a support system to losing 40-50 lbs with a great group of people!!! This is VERY VERY VERY new to me and WAAAAY out of my comfort zone!!! I am looking for the light at the end of the light house!!!

~Nichole
  • Lilly167
    Lilly167 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm Lilly I'm trying to loose weight as well i started this yesterday the whole weight loss thing not just MFP. If someone can please read my summary where i said what my plan is and give me some input.