9/11 Forces Run

Options
Here is a great way to burn some calories while supporting a great cause! I would definitely encourage all of you to sign up individually, or start a team.

My best friend and I have started a team and would love for you to help us support Active Heroes and National Fallen Firefighters Foundation by making a donation. Every little bit helps me get to my goal of raising $911. The process is fast, easy, and secure. We truly appreciate any support you can provide. It will benefit a great cause!

Our team is called PR for a Purpose and our website is here: http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise/team?ftid=6650

If you can't make a donation at this point, help us reach our goal by sharing this page on Facebook and Twitter!
Or, even better, send an e-mail to friends you think might be interested in contributing and include a link to my page!

My cousin Staff Seargant Matthew Keil was severly injured in Iraq after being shot in the neck by an Iraqi sniper. He and his wife have been such crusaders for wounded warriors and fierce advocates for veterans. This is just a small thing that we can do to give back to Matt and all of our nations heroes. Thanks so much for your generosity!

My friend and I would like to do miles in honor of people, so if you would us to dedicate a mile to someone, please let us know!