20lbs to lose group.

Options
Hey,

I know we're all here for various reasons, though I was hoping to chat with people in the 20lbs to lose category. I'm finding weight loss to be rather challenging and i"m wondering if it's because i'm down to the last 15lbs....that have been stuck on my butt and hips for the past few years....LOL.

Just wondering....

p.s. Keep up the good work everyone!!!! Your stories are great motivation!!!
:bigsmile:

Replies

• missmelis
    Options
    Hey,

I know we're all here for various reasons, though I was hoping to chat with people in the 20lbs to lose category. I'm finding weight loss to be rather challenging and i"m wondering if it's because i'm down to the last 15lbs....that have been stuck on my butt and hips for the past few years....LOL.

Just wondering....

p.s. Keep up the good work everyone!!!! Your stories are great motivation!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • tiretread
    Options
    I have about 20 lbs left to lose myself. I'm motivated to complete a triathlon this year. Plus, my knees feel so much better when I'm lighter!
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I fall into that area too. I never had a problem with my hips and butt before. I want to go back to 2 years ago when I was .. not perfect but had more than feeling bad about myself all the time.
  • missmelis
    Options
    Wow a triathalon!!!!! That's impressive....good for you!!! I ran a half-marathon in Toronto last year. No desire to run more than that...LOL. Are you finding the last 20 hard to lose????

Ynot: I have to admit that its comforting to know I'm not alone. Man its sooo frustrating when it's just a small amount of weight and it still doesn't melt off.

My biggest pet peeve is watching The Biggest Loser and seeing the women lose 6-7 pounds...IN ONE WEEK!!!

Grrrrrr....:mad: