Jillian Michaels - Master your Metabolism

Mangoaddict
Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Anybody read it? I just started and it gives some good advice. I wasn wondering what others think of this book? Any feedback of what you liked or disliked?

Replies

• SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    I've read it and I'm on the fence. I agree with many of the things she said however, I don't believe that she is a credible source to write such a book (I know it was reviewed, yada yada yada)... anyway, after she wrote about how you needed to eat clean foods and not put chemicals into your body she comes out with a line of fat burners, appetite suppressants and calorie blockers. This totally contradicted everything she preached in that book. So what can we believe? It's all about the Benjamins since she became famous...
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    I've read it and I'm on the fence. I agree with many of the things she said however, I don't believe that she is a credible source to write such a book (I know it was reviewed, yada yada yada)... anyway, after she wrote about how you needed to eat clean foods and not put chemicals into your body she comes out with a line of fat burners, appetite suppressants and calorie blockers. This totally contradicted everything she preached in that book. So what can we believe? It's all about the Benjamins since she became famous...

I agree. I liked the book about eating clean and eliminating some things out of your diet. Especially made me aware of what is hidden in foods that I never thought to look at before and my family and I are definately are healthier because of it. However, i'm not to sure about Jillian herself. was shocked to see all the over the counter things she's promoting after reading this. Given all that, I would still recommend this book to people just for the fact that it does have some great points.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Her new products have turned me against her. I was considering getting the book at one point but I no longer find her credible.
This discussion has been closed.