Help please..a little confused :(

Options
Right, ok..I'm a little confused with the nutrition side of this. I have 1200 calories a day & i'm pretty good with this & hardly ever go over. But was just looking at my sugar, carbs etc & some days it says i go over on these, would this affect my weight loss? I'm pretty new to all this & would like some advice pleaseeee :)

Replies

• Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    bottom line is a calorie deficit means you will lose weight the other guidlines are just for you to follow. the guidlines have been set up as standard for the website. if you go over and your calories are under you will still lose weight but its probably best to follow a plan that suits you. at 1200 cals a day its hard to stay rigid all the time.

good luck.
  • Melissa09x
    Options
    Ahh i seee, thankyou for your help :) By the way..well done on your weight loss & quitting smoking :)
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    thanks very much :smile:
  • bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You do want to try and stay low on the others do not go over by much. Carbs are something you should watch and sodium before you weigh yourself. Protein is good for the days you are working out. Ultimately you want to stay at your calories. Also do not go to far below what you have because you do not want to gain because your body goes into starvation mode then you will gain weight!
  • Melissa09x
    Options
    Oki doki...thanks Bethany :)