NSV - "skinny" pants (PIC)

Options
2»

Replies

• sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Inspiring results! You have a Neo Mastiff AND a Great Dane?! 2 amazing, but HUGE dogs! I have 4 Boxers =)

Our mastiff passed away last June :( I miss her.... I couldn't find the cat door photo but here's a good one of the two of them when she was a puppy

016.jpg

Aww, sorry to hear about your mastiff. My dalmatian passed away last Feb and I still miss her so much.
    Beautiful puppy dogs! Thanks for sharing!

It was so sad ;(

And of course, my daughter's cat, who I had put off getting fixed because I was busy, who had snuck out and gotten pregnant some weeks before, gave birth the morning after our dog died. So of course when the kids asked if they could keep one (which we were 100% against) we said yes. So now we have 3 cats, all fixed. Ugh.
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! congrats!

and i totally cracked up about the kitty door. too funny! your dogs are/were beautiful!
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    First, outstanding job on your "skinny" pants becoming baggy pants. Second, the story about your dogs "fixing" the kitty door is hilarious. However, I am really sorry about your loss. I have lost a few dogs over the years and it hurts so much. We have a golden retriever now and I would be heartbroken to lose him. Your mastiff was adorable! And Great Danes are one of my favorite dogs!
  • sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    First, outstanding job on your "skinny" pants becoming baggy pants. Second, the story about your dogs "fixing" the kitty door is hilarious. However, I am really sorry about your loss. I have lost a few dogs over the years and it hurts so much. We have a golden retriever now and I would be heartbroken to lose him. Your mastiff was adorable! And Great Danes are one of my favorite dogs!

Thank you. She was very young, not yet 4. She had terrible hip dysplasia that got worse every day. Her last day, she fell down the stairs and broke her front leg, and we decided to put her down. It was pretty traumatic. My then 9 year old son went to the vet with her and stayed with her the whole time. He's my hero.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!