Smaller shorts!!

Options
For those who love mini accomplishments... here's one for you!

In June I got off maternity leave and started flying again. I tried on an old pair of uniform shorts that i could only get on if I would lie on the bed. And when I stood up there were huge, disgusting bulges on either side of the waist band! So, I have since lost 10 1/2 lbs and 4 inches in my waist and and almost 2 inches in my hips and now I can get the shorts on super easy standing up!! There is still a very slight bulge above the waist band which I can suck in a bit and it goes away. But the one below is still a tad too ... bulgy (lol.. new word!) for me to feel comfortable wearing to work yet. I had a c-section so that bottom part is forever changed and will be the absolute last place I lose weight and tighten up. All y'all c-section mommas know what I'm talking about.

But, short story long, I can fit into the shorts!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Do y'all have any mini accomplishments y'all would like to share!?!?!

Replies

• tabby25
    tabby25 Posts: 30
    Options
    Congrats :laugh: on getting into the smaller shorts. What kind of diet and exercise are you doing?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    congrats, i'm hoping to fit into mine by december. lol they are way tooo small right now :S
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I've had two c-sections, so I know what you mean. I don't know if my stomach muscles will ever be the same. :sad:

Good for you for fitting into the shorts!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • kyleefreeman
    kyleefreeman Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Keep up the good work, oh! and no worries, I didn't even have a c-section during the the birth of my daughter and I have that hideous buldge! grr....I have a feeling that is going to be the last to go on me too, but we can do it!

253659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Congrats :laugh: on getting into the smaller shorts. What kind of diet and exercise are you doing?

I just watch what I eat and I do 8 miles a week of power walking/jogging/ or elliptical a week... I break it up and do 2 miles 4 times a week.. at least.. I did 6 days and 14+ miles this week!! That's it for now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!