Comments on the Fitbit tracker?!?

Options
13»

Replies

• sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I have had mine for almost 2 months, and I almost never take it off! It is a pedometer that measures steps, mileage, altitude ( flights climbed)
  • justjen0117
    Options
    I have both a Bodymedia Fit and the FitBit. I was using my FitBit until I started experiencing syncing problems beginning 7/17. Apparently, when a Mac goes to 'sleep' you have to reset the FitBit and uninstall/install the software - at least this is my experience with it. Too much work for me!

I went back to my Bodymedia Fit. I've been wearing it on my left calf and it's pretty much the same calorie count as it was on my arm
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I love it. It goes perfectly with my Polar FT4 HRM.
  • argenterie
    argenterie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I got mine about 2 weeks ago, and I already am in Love with it. I love the sleep feature, it's incredibly helpful. And it has been motivating me to take the stairs, run around, etc. to try to get my "badges". I really love it! If you have the cash, it's really amazing little device!
  • ChickFlintstone
    ChickFlintstone Posts: 7 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    First, when discussing technology in heterogeneous groups such as this, please don't use acronyms without including an explanation. It is the same awful difficulty 30somethings' would have trying to read a text from a teenager!

Secondly, we are talking about "gadgets" not respirators; and as such, they should not be expected to calculate life /death situations...consult your primary physician! Great Scott!

I am so encouraged by the posts of a few that reflected the device has prompted them to move more or at least become "aware" of the need to increase their activity levels
  • ChickFlintstone
    Options
    First, when discussing technology in heterogeneous groups such as this, please don't use acronyms without including an explanation. It is the same awful difficulty 30somethings' would have trying to read a text from a teenager!

Secondly, we are talking about "gadgets" not respirators; and as such, they should not be expected to calculate life /death situations...consult your primary physician! Great Scott!

I am so encouraged by the posts of a few that reflected the device has prompted them to move more or at least become "aware" of the need to increase their activity levels

• ChickFlintstone
    Options
    Now where in the www (worldwide web) is the rest of my Reply?!? See what I'm saying?
  • TanyaW2009
    TanyaW2009 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have the fitbit one... and LOVE
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

This thread is three years old.