Okay Out With It...Your Favorite Beauty Products

Options
MinMin97
MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
I am not making a sales pitch

My favorite skin care is Shaklee Enfuselle...amazing...i :heart: :heart: :heart: skincare stuff and love to try things...never used anything like this...amazing.

Beauty secret...I kid you not, baking soda is the best exfoliant on the face...unconventional I know, but I 've done it for years and it's cheap and nothing exfoliates like it. just a little in your hand and use it on your face in the shower...rinse off then gently wash as usual.

I also never use deodorant...don't think I am weird:huh: or stink:noway: ...i dont stink...a small amount of baking soda (1/8 tsp)mixed with my fav lotion is all! I workout, run, whatever, don't stink.:blushing:

Share your favorite beauty secret or product...

Replies

• NS1216
    NS1216 Posts: 26
    Options
    Anything from LUSH!!!
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Emu Oil
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    NARS ProPrime Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer makes your eyemakeup stick like glue.

Brushing your teeth with hydrogen peroxide/ rinsing them with Hydrogen Peroxide makes your smile whiter.

Doing the Tanaka Facial Massage in the shower with a facial cleanser or with your moisturizer really slims your face naturally.
  • jenmencer
    jenmencer Posts: 31
    Options
    Senna, Rimmel, Coastal Scents. I also enjoy those cheap eyeshadow palettes from ebay :)
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Benefit for my skin, urban decay for my eyes, clinique to clean it all off with.
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Philosophy for my skin, Urban Decay, Bare Minerals & Mac are my faves when I do decide to wear make- up and for my hair I use a coconut oil treatment every 45 or so days, Alterna Caviar (spendy but soooooo worth it!). I'll have to try that baking soda for exfoliating. Never heard that one before! Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, but want to know what others like.
  • momof4ts
    momof4ts Posts: 118
    Options
    Used mary kay for 30 years!!! Extra emollient night cream is good for burns, rashes, chapped anything......LOVE IT!!!! I will cry if they ever stop making it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Noxcema has probably been the best stuff I've used on my skin, both their regular cream cleanser and their acne scrub. Love D*ckinson's (I can't believe it censored that...) Witch Hazel wipes for on the go. Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque is good for weekly pore cleansing and it smells good too. I don't wear makeup but I wear a lot of handmade lip balm I buy from Etsy and the few lipstick types I have are all from Morgana Cryptoria.
  • MinMin97
    Options
    NARS ProPrime Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer makes your eyemakeup stick like glue.

Brushing your teeth with hydrogen peroxide/ rinsing them with Hydrogen Peroxide makes your smile whiter.

Doing the Tanaka Facial Massage in the shower with a facial cleanser or with your moisturizer really slims your face naturally.
    cool. especially like the facial idea:)
  • MinMin97
    Options
    Benefit for my skin, urban decay for my eyes, clinique to clean it all off with.
    crazy cute adorable baby!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Urban Decay for eyes, Makeup Forever for face (foundation, etc). Bare Escentuals is great too, especially for under eye concealer. Almay for liquid liner, have used it for the past 13 years, and no other cheap brands compare. :smile: Ooh, and Burt's Bees. Awesome lip balm that last forever and smells nice.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I don't have any, but want to know what others like.

If you're talking about skin stuff it depends on your skin type (normal, oily, dry, sensitive) and where you live (for instance, places that are constantly humid will make your moisturizer slimy on you and just clog your pores versus if you were in a dryer climate) more than anything. Makeup and treatments are more about budget and what you can find in your area if you're not one to catalog or online shop.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    M.A.C. lip gloss.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Clinique makes a gel moisturizer that I love. I also really like my Mary Kay Satin Hands set. I use it on my feet and hands as a home mani/pedi kit.

I also really love Biolage shampoos. That stuff smells amazing.
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I can't afford to use them for real, but I've tried samples at Sephora of a lot of the Fekkai hair products and they are AMAZING. The Technician Color Care conditioner is quite possibly the best thing ever.
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm with NS1216 .... anything from Lush. I'm addicted. Especially love the Dream Wash, Dream Cream, Creme Anglaise, the mud bar (don't know the name) and the Cupcake facial mask.

I should just electronically transfer my pay to their company. i love that place!!!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    milani eyeliner
    Denese retinol eye cream
    wexler stuff
    frizz - eze - for shiny hair
    victoria's secret makeup
    eyelash curler (havent used in years but love it and will start again)

will be looking at this thread for more ideas :)
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Oil of Olay eye roller. Instantly removes puffy under eye issues in the morning. Love the stuff.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    my biggest is Victoria Secret sunless tanner.. leaves your skin soft and tan looking and then Alloette makeup