jean size

Options
123457»

Replies

• annexbr
    Options
    I am 5'3" and 100 lbs. I have some 0 and some 00, but it depends on the brand/cut of the pants :)
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Why do people keep asking this question??? Clothing companies don't follow any set rules when it comes to sizing. And a line of jeans from a single manufacturer might include half a dozen different cuts, so even two sizes from the same company are unlikely to fit the same.

Just try stuff on and buy what fits, feels good and looks best. Get over the sizes. They're stupid.

Oh and just to prove my point, my current best-fitting jeans are sizes 4, 6, 27, 28, 8 and 10. (Can you tell I just went shopping when I hit goal?) They ALL FIT PRETTY MUCH THE SAME.
  • berry83sweet
    berry83sweet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    5'10 172lbs size 13

when I'm 140lbs I'm a 8
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm 147lbs, 5'6'' and a size 8 in all brands that I usually buy/like. 8's started fitting a few #'s ago. I hope to be a 6 or less by spring/summer. 4 is my dream size, but not sure if my hips would allow that. lol
  • berry83sweet
    berry83sweet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    a 4 and a 10 in juniors would not be the same at all. When I was 130-140 lbs I ranged from a 7-8. 9's were too big and 5's were way to small. I tried on a lot of pants. I can't wear anything but a 13 right now in all sizes.
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I was a 32 waist when I started mfp but I happy to say I'm a 28 waist..=)
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    5'5", 132 pounds, size 6 loose--fixing to go down to a 4. It really depends on the brand, but I've found the brand I really like---so there's no guessing anymore!
  • skittle1318
    Options
    5'9 205 pounds size 11-12 I wanna get to a 6 :)
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm ~160lbs and take anywhere from size 8-10 in jeans, depending on brand

However this was the size I was wearing ten pounds heavier and they're getting loose! Always bitter-sweet moment getting rid of your favourite jeans just cause you've shrunk. On to smaller and better though!

Edit to add: right, I'm 5'6
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Still have some wiggle room in a pair of 18s. Bought my first pair of 16 skinny jeans last time I went jean shopping, felt great!
  • nayrairam
    Options
    I'm 5'5 148 lbs. size 10. I'd like to be a size 5/6
  • mrshoneydew
    Options
    I wore size 18/20 all through high school. This winter I wore a snug size 16.
    As of recently...I now wear a size 8, a size I have never been able to fit into! Doesn't seem like much to some people, but it's major to me. If things keep going the way they are going maybe I will be a size 6 or 4 by the summer!
    I don't intend to get any smaller than a 4 though because of my body proportion, I would look strange.
  • mollylaremeter
    mollylaremeter Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    size 4-5

5 feet 2.5 inches

@125 lbs

size 27 euro
  • thehealthfitress
    thehealthfitress Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" about 140 lbs and about size 6 dress and size 8 jeans