That naked guy...

Options
2»

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    This is why I spend 1 minute at most in the locker room per visit. Old men (actually, most men over 40 do this): I do not want to see your miniature wang, unkept body hair, and nasty body hovering 6 inches from my face. Thanks.

EWWW! oh absolutely not.
  • knighthood77
    Options
    I guess this is a common problem at most gyms. I have seen those guys several times. :(
  • doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130
    Options
    This is so creepy. As a gay man, it is tempting not to look occassionally, imagine if you're a straight male being in a girls locker room...think about that.

With that being said, it IS creepy to look, let alone stare, linger or make someone feel uncomfortable. At least with you reporting him, maybe others will too, so that the staff has to talk to him and tell him to stop.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    It is usually the older, completely out of shape men that are naked in the locker room :sad:
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    I pretty much stopped going to a specific gym location for two reasons 1. The gym closest to my work was just upgraded/ 2. There is a naked creeper at the old gym.

Has any one seen this guy ?

If you have not seen this guy, you are probably that guy.

Every time I go to this gym location (Ive worked out at night, early morning, afternoon etc) I have never seen this guy on the floor of the gym, or the pool, or any racquetball or any where in the gym...but every time.

I go into the steam room...

He is standing there naked. No towel, no shorts nothing.
    I go into the co-ed sauna and there he is naked... technically there is no sign or rule that says no nudity in there but I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT IN THERE... ITS Co-ED !

Then he just sort of saunters around the locker room trying to talk to guys.

Then he wonders around and walks around the showers...

Then he sits down like 2 lockers away from you when there is no one around and just sits there on the bench nude looking at you...

I even told the guy that if he does not leave the general area Ill speak to a manager... so he gets up and walks to another guy....

I complained to the gym staff and while I was complaining another guy was too, but they said unless he is doing something or actually harassing any body they wont do any thing.

wtf ! Anyone else had this ?

I hate to get technical on this one - but if he is making you uncomfortable by his actions, then it is technically considered sexual harassment...so the gym should address the issue
  • jeccaerin
    jeccaerin Posts: 124
    Options
    I don't understand why I clicked on a thread called That naked guy....
    (yes, nobody wants to see your wrinkled floppy bits)

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh this morning! :)

I think it is a little different in the womans locker room... I mean women run around whipping each other with their towels and do other male fantasy driven cliches right ? Dont ruin it for us...

And, yes, that is exactly what goes on in the women's locker room at my gym. They actually have a bin of pillows for the hourly pillow fights as well.
  • Maiello1970
    Maiello1970 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It is usually the older, completely out of shape men that are naked in the locker room :sad:

aka the TROLLS....LOL....
  • doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130
    Options

LOL - this is very true!

What IS with older guys and using the dryers to fluff their privates after showers...WEIRD
  • huntindawg1962
    huntindawg1962 Posts: 277 Member
    Options

aka the TROLLS....LOL....

The locker room attitude has definitely changed over the years (and I am OK with it) - the other "older" guys can add their own opinions on this too. Back in high school and private gyms in the 70's and 80's in this area - nobody wrapped up - it was what it was and you dealt with it and just kept your eyes forward. Almost military like attitude I guess. It was odd and unheard of to have someone actually walking around in a towel. Sometime in the very late 80's to 90's at the private gyms though you started to notice a lot more of the towel wraps appearing - even those special towels with the velcro already on them happening to the point where some guys were showering in their swim suits. Private showers in the Men's locker rooms and even "private changing facilities for guys" started appearing at the clubs catering to their members changing tastes.

Regardless - each should have it how they feel most comfortable and the trolls should go away regardless ..... and those of you who know who the guys are with the "little bits" - you are the trolls :)
  • new_blossom
    new_blossom Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    He may just be comfortable with his body, and thinks everyone else is comfy with it too. :noway: What kind of grosses me out is when you wrote that he sits down, while naked, on a the public locker room bench. (I am assuming a bench)
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who saw him. You too huh?
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    He may just be comfortable with his body, and thinks everyone else is comfy with it too. :noway: What kind of grosses me out is when you wrote that he sits down, while naked, on a the public locker room bench. (I am assuming a bench)

they dont just sit on the benches, they sit on the public COUCHES IN FRONT OF THE TV's!!! They stand buck naked blow drying their hair and shaving...wtf!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    OMG! Ick! I got chased out of the base gym by some dude trying to pick me up this Thursday. (Yes, I had on my wedding ring.) He came out of the basketball court, yelled and me and follwed me to the bathroom. Then he follwed me from the bathroom to the gym door. I thought I had it bad. But this
    YUCK!!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options

they dont just sit on the benches, they sit on the public COUCHES IN FRONT OF THE TV's!!! They stand buck naked blow drying their hair and shaving...wtf!
    OH MY GWAD Nasty
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I am going to do that now
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I am not that guy.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I don't understand why I clicked on a thread called That naked guy....
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    if you cant beat him, JOIN him!! strip down and plop yourself down on the bench right next to him. I mean literally, cheek to cheek. Slap him on the azz in the sauna and say " nice game today"... you'll be hanging out together and drinking beers in no time.