Naked housework

Options

Replies

• dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I used to be naked nearly 100% of the time in my own home, my first husband used to complain about it. lol. (he got sick of it)

I can't be as naked now because our front and back doors are made of clear glass.

Why would that stop you? :devil: :wink: :devil:
  • angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    definately feel better being naked
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Love it when i can, but windows are a worry
  • menletti
    menletti Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    LOL Reminds me of that movie with Terry Bradshaw. When the grown son finally leaves home, he turned the kid's bedroom in to his "necked" room. LOL Love Terry Bradshaw. Funny Funny!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    My wife loved it when i would vacuum naked, then she caught me with MY attachment in the hose.....
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    That sounds painful
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    lol I told my Husband about my naked antics earlier, and he wants us to live in a more secluded place as so many people can see in our windows...:laugh:
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    lol I told my Husband about my naked antics earlier, and he wants us to live in a more secluded place as so many people can see in our windows...:laugh:

but...but....why does he hate your neighbors so? :tongue:
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    Being naked is so liberating. Walk around the house naked. Sleep naked. And when I get the chance, a nudist beach!!!:tongue:
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm usually butt naked in my home. And yes keep the blinds wide open:-) if ya don't want to see me, don't look into my house I say

This, but I don't have a huge window or anything.
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    no, not yet and probably not ever. i can be home alone, getting dressed in my walk-in closet, with the light off, and get it done as quickly as possible. looking at me makes me nauseus.

kudos to you for your NSV. :)
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I have two kids, so that's definitely not happening!

:drinker: I second this :laugh:
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I enjoy being naked...I have for as long as I can remember and I def cannot sleep with clothes on, I feel so constricted and end up having dreams that I'm being held captive...(which isnt' always bad...lol). I"ve always been really confident in my own skin.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm alway naked around the house in the morning and at night...and even had to exercise naked becuz of some bi***

and I'm still NOT giving your shorts back :devil:
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    Far and above the best way to be at home AND doing housework! Its all about Freedom!
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Unless I have company over when I'm home I'm naked! Not to mention I'm saving myself from doing extra laundry!
  • Just_G
    Just_G Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Watching a woman do housework naked w/ heels is one of my biggest turn ons ever!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Totally liberating, I know what you mean! However it's been a) too bloody cold here lately and b) I live with my mother-in-law.....not sure it'd go down too well :-D
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I like being naked.

But I live with my Auntie and Cousin, so I just walk around with a bandeau bra, bottoms and I'm cool with it.
  • REALBIGBATBASTARD
    REALBIGBATBASTARD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    lmao there was just someone at the door!! I had to run round to get decent to answer it, and now am dressed...but it was very liberating and I will do it more

That was just me, ill move back to just peeking in the window