30DS

Options
lanie37
lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
what exercise on the data base do you use for doing 30DS. I have just completed day one and honestly though i would throw it. I never felt like this after Zumba or at the gym. The results should be good

Replies

• CHN_
    CHN_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I train with a HRM, which puts my calories burned at about 280-300 each session. I add that as a cardio workout. I'm not sure how people who don't have a HRM adds it.
  • Hope502012
    Hope502012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I took advice from another friend on MFP. As you burn a different amount of calories depending on your weight, you use this formula: 3.265 x your weight = calories burned doing 30 day shred for 1 hour. Then divide this by 3 to give the total burned for 1 x 20 minute workout. I put it into my exercise list as "add an exercise". I hope this helps and best of luck! :smile:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I enter my calories under 'circuit training general' and it works out about right! I'm on Day 19, stick with it x Best of luck *and make sure you're not doing it barefoot or on a hard floor, you will ruin your knees*
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I enter my calories under 'circuit training general' and it works out about right! I'm on Day 19, stick with it x Best of luck *and make sure you're not doing it barefoot or on a hard floor, you will ruin your knees*

Snap! Me too. :smile:
  • KM11102011
    KM11102011 Posts: 41
    Options
    circuit training
  • Methinksabout
    Options
    Am on/off doing it - still struggling to get back to do it regularly! But I also use circuit training and yes, am huffing and puffing for those freeking 25mins like nowhere else - and I am not even giving it my all!! (shocking in itself, I know!!) I'll be getting there someday!

Great for starting it!
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Looking forward to getting my daughter and niece to try and keep up with it tomorrow.