Silly NSV

Options
Yesterday we had a staff meeting. Usually I just lean against a table (or sit on it). It has a plywood sheet top to it. As the meeting went on, I noticed that it really wasn't that comfortable to sit/lean against. Never had a problem with this before and then I realized I don't have so much padding on my bottom anymore! LOL.

Replies

• 47feeling60
    47feeling60 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ha! I have heard of that happening, And people who loose a lot of weight feel more cold. Will i ever experience that? ha. Good for you!
  • snowball69
    snowball69 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    yep it true u feel the cold more lol an also about the paddin i got a bony bum too
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Another side effect of weight loss :) Silly but it kinda feels good doesn't it?

I feel the cold more, and just noticed while sitting on a step this weekend that my backside is getting boney and I had to stand up.
  • npetercmway
    Options
    Another side effect of weight loss :) Silly but it kinda feels good doesn't it?

Oh it absolutely feels good!

I said to my DH last night, I wonder how long it will be before my youngest will say that it is no longer comfortable to sit on my lap to watch a movie. I don't think it would stop him but I can see that coming. He'll just grab a pillow.
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    That isn't silly at all! That's a GREAT achievement. Way to go, you!
  • ncsjodi
    ncsjodi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    It's true! I get cold so much easier and chairs aren't nearly as comfortable as they used to be! My husband has lost quite a bit lately as well and he has complained that he doesn't have as much padding as well. Metal folding chairs are particularly uncomfortable....
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV! Well, sort of! Sucks that you don't have the padding when you want it lol, but kuddos to you for taking it off :)
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    not silly! awesome!

i was curled up next to my fiancé last night, and he unexpectedly discovered a hip-bone. it startled him, lol...i was about ready to jump up and down...but it was bedtime...and i was tired :)
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    So Awesome! I know the feeling, I laid down on the floor, on my stomach, for whatever reason that I now forget, and couldn't figure out why it was making my hips so sore. Turns out, my hip bones no longer have a bodyguard!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!