I need a strong support group.

Options
Larence
Larence Posts: 37 Member
I am looking for a strong support group to stay motivated and motivate others. I find that a little encouragement goes a long ways. It helps!!

Replies

• chatter27
    chatter27 Posts: 121
    Options
    I have to agree with that :D
  • Kdschu84
    Kdschu84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Have good supports is always a good thing!!!!
  • Larence
    Larence Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Being motivated for myself can be harder than motivating others.
  • TrinaTW
    TrinaTW Posts: 88
    Options
    I completely agree!! Especially with your last comment about self motivation. But ultimatley it's up to us to do it but sometimes that extra kick from other is what helps us get there!!!
  • pamb76
    pamb76 Posts: 1
    Options
    I agree 100%. I am fairly new to using this and I don't have a huge support network. I would love to expand mine.....feel free to add me
  • motherof0004
    Options
    I am also looking for a support group. It is very hard to stay motivated especially with so many external factors making it hard for me. I looking for anyone who can keep me focused on my goal!!
  • MamaAlly2011
    Options
    I need support add me. I noticed when I added one girl. I was able to see progress and it felt great that I was doing the same in way by keeping a watch on what I eat.

I am glad to be a supporter in every way!
  • mrsdouglas1
    mrsdouglas1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a strong support group to stay motivated and motivate others. I find that a little encouragement goes a long ways. It helps!!

Hey there! I don't know if you still need one but I have a private motivational support group on facebook. We post about our day our workouts our accomplishments even our struggles. My Team is very supportive and definitly will keep you accountable on your workouts :happy: If your interested message me I would love to tell you a little more and how I can get you in. It is totally free so no worries on that. This getting fit and healthy is hard eneough by itself why do it alone you know I know it has helped me. I hope to hear from you soon!