Obese no more!

Options
2»

Replies

• PatsyFitzpatrick
    PatsyFitzpatrick Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    So cool. Good for you. Really that is huge not a small thing but a really great thing.

Patsy:smile:
  • virginia65us
    virginia65us Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That is a tremendous milestone in terms of your overall health, and it's certainly a big morale boost too. Congratulations!
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    don't underplay it; that's great work!! way to go!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    That's a GREAT victory, not a small one. Don't compare with what others have done, compare with what you have done - you are now NOT obese. That's fabulous. Keep it up.
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I think it's a big victory!!! Congrats! I can't wait till I can say that too. :)
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    That's great! I have a similar goal, to get into a healthy BMI. Even if I never meet my weight goal but remain in a healthy BMI I will be happy. =)
  • 4PinkLady9
    4PinkLady9 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! How Exciting! I am just starting with my weight loss journey and this was very inspiring to read this morning. Thank you for sharing! I look forward to the day when I can say the same. :)
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    That's freaking awesome! That's my next mini goal! Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!