I will no longer complain about my boobs!

Options

Replies

• LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I feel like my Double D's are babies now! I'm glad her back doesn't hurt her. That's amazing.

And I agree with you.....the extra weight has to severely limit her activities.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    How can someone complain about breasts??
    EASY! When they are too big they are just a pain! Finding sportsbras for mine can be tough so I can only imagine how she's functioning!
    How come women with big hooters always complain about them being in the way, but put them on display as often as they can?? Please don't take offense, just a trend I have noticed. And BTW, let's here it for them being on display!! :)

I have a love/hate relationship with mine. I love my girls. I love the way they make shirts look and I love the way they feel! I have no problem showing them off.

I hate the back problems they cause. I can't even scrub my kitchen floor in one round because I can't stay bent over too long. It takes me 30 minutes to scrub my tub because they cause my back to hurt. I also don't like spending $70 on a sports bra and an average of $40 on regular bras because they cheapo ones at Walmart do not support the girls and don't last very long. I think I bought an emergency bra at Walmart once when the underwire from my bra started to poke through the side and I was going out to the bar or something. Not all bras are created equally.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    They are 89 pounds each if I remember right...I feel for her...

She said they were 44 to 45 lbs each. I don't think she'd be able to stand up straight if they were 89lbs each! That is insane... At least she seems very happy with them! That's all that matters!
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I hope she finds someone who can make her a bra, poor lady!
  • summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm curious, is there any way to calculate how much breasts weigh? Plopping them on a scale seems like it would be inaccurate because some of the weight would still be borne by the body.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I dunno............... I'd tap that..................
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Commenting so I can watch video when I get home. 102 zzz?? holy moly! I knew a girl who had 7lbs removed from each of hers... that's a lot.. They sat in her lap when she sat down. I don't complain about mine anymore either
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    EASY! When they are too big they are just a pain! Finding sportsbras for mine can be tough so I can only imagine how she's functioning!
    How come women with big hooters always complain about them being in the way, but put them on display as often as they can?? Please don't take offense, just a trend I have noticed. And BTW, let's here it for them being on display!! :)

We don't purposely put them on display. It's just that no matter what we wear they are on display because they're so large! Even if you wear a high necked top they just end up looking like a shelf. That's like saying a guy who has big biceps is putting them on display. If something's bigger you notice it more. Doesn't matter how much you try to cover it up.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Good Lord - Poor Woman
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm curious, is there any way to calculate how much breasts weigh? Plopping them on a scale seems like it would be inaccurate because some of the weight would still be borne by the body.

A method I find usfeul is to stand on the scales and then have someone else lift the boobs up. It takes the weight off your body. It's usually accurate to within a pound. Mine weigh 16lbs apparently.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options

I have a love/hate relationship with mine. I love my girls. I love the way they make shirts look and I love the way they feel! I have no problem showing them off.

I hate the back problems they cause. I can't even scrub my kitchen floor in one round because I can't stay bent over too long. It takes me 30 minutes to scrub my tub because they cause my back to hurt. I also don't like spending $70 on a sports bra and an average of $40 on regular bras because they cheapo ones at Walmart do not support the girls and don't last very long. I think I bought an emergency bra at Walmart once when the underwire from my bra started to poke through the side and I was going out to the bar or something. Not all bras are created equally.

Yes, all of this^^^ I will also add, that you may think that bigger busted women often "put them on display" but in reality, it can be tough to find cute clothes and fit your boobs into them so if i wear the same shirt with my DDs as someone with a B cup, even if is a bigger size, mine are going to show a lot more.

As for the lady in the video, i cant watch it from here but i cant even imagine that big. And seriously? natural? wow. yikes!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    The best way I can think of is to stand on a scale and get your total weight, then have someone hold them up and see how much your weight decreases.
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    OMGosh!! That is TERRIBLE! I can't imagine! She seems fairly proud of them, though!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    she can give me some of hers..i have lost about half of mine..poor lady, that must suck

Right? Me too... Mine have up and left me :grumble:
  • ElizabethRoad
    Options
    I really don't see why these things would be mutually exclusive.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    As long as your boobs are healthy don't ever ever ever complain. No matter the size.

I watched my Mom battle 18+ months with breast cancer. Multiple surgeries. Reconstruction. Chemo. No fun. She just passed a year cancer free!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Wow... she is going to need a wheel barrel to lug those things around with soon... that or two midgets with big arms to hold them up as she walks down the street.
  • ElizabethRoad
    Options
    As long as your boobs are healthy don't ever ever ever complain. No matter the size.

I watched my Mom battle 18+ months with breast cancer. Multiple surgeries. Reconstruction. Chemo. No fun. She just passed a year cancer free!
    I'm happy for your mom being cancer free, and I know she's been through a lot. But I can't agree with your statement. We don't have to be happy about everything just because it's not the worst thing possible.
  • leejayem
    leejayem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    OK, maybe SOME women who are well endowed flaunt them, but in fairness not all do!! I am one of those "bigger" women & for the most part I get sick of the backaches, finding decent bras etc etc. And it's really hard to find clothes that flatter us that are not revealing - when you have ample cleavage it can be hard to hide. For myself, I find I really can't wear anything that doesn't go right up to my neck without feeling I'm revealing too much!! As for swimwear - forget it!! It's either all on for young & old, or else you wear (what we like to call) "Nanna" cossies!!