Okay need some help

Options
Okay I am sitting here working on some school homework which I am not thrilled about by any means. I just logged my dinner for the night which was Subway 6' turkey on wheat with, light mayo, tomatoes, green peppers, onions and mustard. I had my water with dinner too. Okay my problem is that I have over 400 calories left for the day. It is almost 7pm for me and I have a rule that I don't eat after 9pm everynight. I am stuck I don't have alot in the house right now, heading to the store tomorrow. I am afraid that I am not eating enough to help my weight loss:sad: :sad: :sad:
Can anyone give me some advice on how to eat the rest of my calories. I don't feel hungry at all...just kinda bummed because this big change of eating it taking a big mental game on me. I hate when it comes to breakfast, lunch and dinner times because I struggle to figure out what to eat.

I have taken out all of my processed foods, no sodas, chips, cookies, JUNK Food!! Even though I keep the things in the house for my husband and kids. I have good willpower not to eat the stuff. Just need help!!

Thank you in advance, back to work on homework:sad: :sad:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• JJ48Fan
    JJ48Fan Posts: 50
    Options
    When I have extra calories I usually try to eat popcorn. It's not terrible bad for me and it does fill up some add'l calories. If I go short one day on calories I don't worry about it. I just make sure not to make a habit of it.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    How much have you eaten if you've eaten at least 1400 don't worry about it and haven't been going under any other time this week. Eat a big breakfast tomorrow.

Cheese
    Milk
    Nuts 1 serving
    1 Cookie :bigsmile: and a glass of milk
    yogurt
  • StartingOver
    Options
    maybe try eating a handful of nuts?

Also wanted to say bravo on the willpower - it is SO hard not to eat that stuff when I'm around it - people are always bringing sugary treats to the office - donuts, cakes, PIES, and I always have a hard time saying no. Good on you!
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I like a cup of skim milk or a peanut butter sandwich.
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    My calories are set for 1400 each day. I been trying not to go under my calories at all...it is very hard becuase I have the thinking that if I eat less then I will lose the weight..only knowing that I need to eat to lose the weight. I try to keep myself thinking positive but man it is getting so hard right now.

I just don't want to eat beacuse I have to..I have been under my calories a couple times this week and it is so hard for me to get 1400 calories. I am usually over 1200 calories and that is about it. I haven't even come close to my 1400. I know that I should probably eat roughly 1500 calories a day but just been struggling to hit 1400 each day....I will have to get a better schedule of my eating....
  • vctkell
    vctkell Posts: 41
    Options
    Try some Almonds, they are about 7-8 cals each. I usually eat around 10 whenever I get a craving for something. I do the peanut butter sandwich also, just about half a tablespoon on a slice of wheat bread. Just remember you can do this...........:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Try planning your meals a day in advance. That way you know what you're going to eat already and there is no dilemma come meal time. Sometimes, I leave the dinner details until after my workout (because it will depend on what I burned up), but will have already decided I'm having chicken or beef or eggs & bacon, for example.

Suggestions for snacks to use up calories:

Pita bread with hummus dip
    Cottage Cheese and berries
    2% string cheese and an apple
    Almonds
    Peanut butter and whole wheat thins
    A slice of toast with peanut butter
    Slim a bear ice cream
    Skinny Cow ice cream
    Yoguert
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all of the advice. I am going to keep this going and knowing that I can do this. I just have to make sure that I keep it up and not let one day get me down!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!