Replies

• Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Mine is only viewable to friends so if you want to add me you can look
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Mine is available to my friends. Add me if you want. It's not perfect but it is honest!
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. I know because peps on my FL point out when I'm going astray.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    You can read mine. Be sure to note the PB cookies! I'm not perfect, but on most days I actually am below or a little above my target.
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to whom ever wants to see it, I don't always make the best choices but I try! (Chocolate mostly) :)
  • digitaljdr
    digitaljdr Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mine is now open, I've only started to log recently, there isn't a detailed history.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to view mine
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. I figure If people like what I post in the forums, then they should be able to see what I eat.
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Mine is now public... take a look! I try to log everything, even when I didn't make the best decisions. Better to be honest and admit it right off than try to hide it and don't hold myself accountable at ALL.
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Mine is open
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well :)
  • natpalit
    natpalit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Feel free to take a snoop!
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Mine is completely open. Today isn't done yet, but yesterday was an excellent day if you want to take a look. I eat more than the average female, but I'm doing two-a-days right now, so I have to eat more.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.

I keep it open to anyone cos I am trying hard to be honest and be open with what I eat. I am going to have up days as well as down days and my diary will reflect that.
  • heidi1955
    heidi1955 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am open. Wondering how and where it is set how much weight you should lose in a week?
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. The good and bad. ;)
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    open. and boring ;)
  • thinlizzy525
    Options
    Mine is open although i just started and really had no idea what i was doing the first week. :ohwell: I hope i can get some ideas on what to eat by looking at others food diaries. thanks everybody!
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i dont know how to open mine?? :blushing: