I'm new and really excited to get back on the weight-loss tr

Options
Hehehe- I already replied to someone on here before I saw this message board section!

Hi all!!!
I'm on day two of a weight-loss plan in order to 'compete' with my work friends in our own "biggest loser" competition. We're going till Christmas and seeing who can lose the biggest percentage of the weight they plan on losing in total (since we're all very different sizes/body types). We've got a cash incentive (everyone put in $50) and whoever wins gets all of it! Even $50 keeps me motivated.
And since diet or exercise on their own do nothing for me, I'm doing it all.
I can't wait to check out more stuff on this site and have the support of all you lovely people!!
Cheers!!!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • blueskiessmiling
    Options
    thanks!!! :happy:
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I pretty new here, too. The people here seem really nice, supportive and positive. Have you seen the before and after posts? They are really inspirational. Makes me want to be an "after".
  • SkinnyJess
    SkinnyJess Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: I am so happy you found this site. I have lost 6 lbs in the last 2 weeks with this plan. It REALLY works!!! My advice to you would be to fill out your food diary a day or two in advance and stick to it. Also, do your best to get your workouts out in because they really do make a difference. If you need any advice or encouragement, I'm only a message away! :) Blessings to you and have a GREAT first week! :happy:

Jessica