Looking for some diet buddies

Options
13»

Replies

• dmaskrid
    dmaskrid Posts: 1
    Options
    hi im new to this .. just signed up today so please add me .... would really enjoy the support :)
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    Hi I am Berenise feel free to add me,let's do this!!:wink::wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • krissylynn1986
    Options
    Hi my name is Kristin and i just started my new life on monday looking for some buddies to shate this journey. feel free to add me
  • Middle_Edwards
    Middle_Edwards Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined and would also like some buddies. I am 28 year old female from Ohio.
    I have butsted up knee which makes things harder so I am alwasy looking for suport and motivation.
  • mhouston2011
    mhouston2011 Posts: 155
    Options
    Hi Stefanie and everyone else too!! Feel free to add me...I'm usually on here every day (seems to make my work day go by faster..even though my work productivity sure has slowed down..lol) Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
  • bbaker172
    bbaker172 Posts: 93
    Options
    It's hard to add everyone..lol.

I'm Bernadette (bernie), mother of 4, married 23 years and just really started the weight loss journey this week (i'm doing Insanity)....

You can add me if you want!!!! I have this on my phone too and can help motivate friends 24/7 with that bad boy!!!

And once I'm more comfortable, I would love to Skype and exercise with someone so I'm not doing all this alone as I plan on starting P90X after Insanity....
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day.
  • trickrabbit
    Options
    Always happy to have new friends and to be able to lend my support
  • kotcherr
    kotcherr Posts: 34
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here every day. Just trying to lose those last stubborn 10 :)
  • NickiRae04
    NickiRae04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm here to motivate and be motivated!! Add me if you would like!!! Let's Do This!!!