RE: EM2WL HELP ME PLLEEAASEEEE!!!!

Options
I have currently lost a total of 56 lbs in about the past 9 months mainly doing a 1200 calorie diet. The last 3-4 months I have lost nothing. I jog 1-3 times a week for 2.5 miles and I am pretty active at work so I consider myself lightly active on the scooby fitness calorie counter .I was feeling hungry all the time and saw I was eating way below my bmr so I finally upped my calories to 1535 about 3 weeks ago and have gained 3 pounds. Should I up my cals again, lower them, keep them the same? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

CW: 165
GW: 140
Height: 65"

Thanks so much,
Jenny

Replies

• vtpixie
    vtpixie Posts: 39
    Options
    Try strength training...lifting weights builds muscle, tones you and helps burn some fat....you'll see a difference in about 2 weeks.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    First of all...congrats on the loss of 56lbs!!! Have you tried increasing your water intake. I just learnd that we are suppose to drink 1/2 our body weight in water daily. So, 80 oz spread out during the day should help. Me on the other hand, Hard to get in 65 oz daily. I might as well stand in the bathroon all day drinking and......well, you know! :)