Funny NSV -- Wedgies-- I'm not complaining...

Options
Ha!!

For the past year I have been wearing this awesome 'non-wedgie' underwear made by Hanes, size medium. Which by the way works really well.

At work I am sometimes required to run but my amazing 'non-wedgie' underwear have never let me down. Well, at work two days ago I had to run and ended up w/ the biggest wedgie in the world!!! My only thought was that maybe I was wearing a pair of older undies which might need to be retired. But then, yesterday I had to run again and I got another wedgie!!! While in the restroom I looked at my undies which now look somewhat loose and droopy (quite unattractive sight). So now I'm thinking that the 'non-wedgie' properties of my undies must be decreased since they are now baggy. :)

I'm off work today but I'm gonna run around to see if my latest theory is validated. heheheh If this tests to be true I'm gonna have to buy a size small which I haven't worn since I was in 6th grade!!!

Replies

• chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    this made me laugh :-D

x
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Thank you, you have made me smile
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    yay for wedgies!!!
  • bucketzofcrazy
    bucketzofcrazy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ha, I have a similar problem, but don't have the special 'no wedgie' undies, just regular ones that I've recently noticed always give me wedgies, ahhh, sounds like it's time for new, great job!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    ha....love this! keep up the great work!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    That's about the only way a wedgie would be acceptable to me. :) Great job - enjoy the nsv!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!