When You see my Picture....

Options
Do you automatically think, "Wow, she's chubby".
I feel like that's all I can think of when i meet new people, is that they're thinking how I'm cute but I'm really chubby.

It's a paralyzing fear.

Replies

• lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Not at all!!!!!!

You are beautiful! Now if you want to see chubby, feel free to look at my "before" pic in my profile!
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Far from it.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I dont think people are that superficial.. speaking for guys, usually our first thougt is "nice hooters"
  • 170isthin
    170isthin Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Not even close!
  • lhulewsky
    lhulewsky Posts: 50
    Options
    I think most people would think "wow she's pretty"
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Chubby??? No way. The cute part... definitely.
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    No way! But I qhave the issue thinking that people automatically see me as a fat girl :( I am working to change my self-schema!
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Urgh! I hate these "Look and me and tell me I'm beautiful" posts. I mean, seriously, it isn't like anyone is going to get on there and say 'hell ya! You are a lard-o!'

Please feel your confidence and be who you are without fishing for validation. I had a friend in school who was always the skinny one but would constantly say 'I'm so fat!' just so all of us would say she wasn't and that she was beautiful. It always irked me.

Be you and quit caring what other people think.
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    nope. my first thought was cute couple, wonder which one this is....? then i realized everyone is saying "she and her" so i assume you are the cute blonde. but chubby never entered my head.
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    not chubby at all, very pretty. Remember we see ourselves differently than others see us. We can be our own worst ctitics.

@foxfire I dont think she is fishing for compliments. people have insecurites, sorry we all aren't as confident as you, but this is a page where we should be able to ask questions of one another. If you hate these posts then dont look at them.
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    I feel like that's all I can think of when i meet new people, is that they're thinking how I'm cute but I'm really chubby.

It's a paralyzing fear.
    Nice hair, pretty eyes, great smile, whoa.... look at them hooters.....

I don't see chubby in there anywhere...
  • khopkins516
    khopkins516 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    No need to be rude. :)
  • khopkins516
    khopkins516 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Urgh! I hate these "Look and me and tell me I'm beautiful" posts. I mean, seriously, it isn't like anyone is going to get on there and say 'hell ya! You are a lard-o!'

Please feel your confidence and be who you are without fishing for validation. I had a friend in school who was always the skinny one but would constantly say 'I'm so fat!' just so all of us would say she wasn't and that she was beautiful. It always irked me.

Be you and quit caring what other people think.

Thanks for your opinion, but if you hate these posts, no need to reply :)
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    What?!!!!!?

Umm....no. I don't see that... :smile:
  • spauldingx
    spauldingx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    No, your not chubby at all! Gorgeous ! And for the record, I don't believe she is fishing , it's hard to see what others see I completely understand.
  • BekahLuv
    BekahLuv Posts: 164
    Options
    Hopkins, you're are beautiful! Chubby is the last thing that comes to mind when I look at your picture. Don't be so hard on yourself, chica!
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! I completely understand. I am struggling with the same thing because I was at or over 200 pounds for most of my adult life, and chubby as a child. I still feel like the fattest person in the room and I think that everyone sees me that way. It is a work in progress. I think a lot of us struggle with this.
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I don't think you are chubby when I look at your photo, but I do in fact know where you are coming from, sad to say...I am just like you in a more sly way, I think we to see ourselves diffrent from everyone else, frankly every time the frickin scale goes down, I see no change, and then when the sucker doesn't move, I seriously feel lighter and more toned. Go figure....But really, no you look great, let's not be hard on us. One last quick note: My girlfriend say's dang Pru, you are already anorexic in your mind, because I am so cautious of everything I put in my mouth and the way I cannot accept a compliment without saying...no, shut up, stop, or anyways. Some people think that is me being cocky and fake, but people who really know me and my character say no, That's Prudy, she is more real than anyone you'll ever meet. Good luck and keep up the good work.
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    No, your not chubby at all! Gorgeous ! And for the record, I don't believe she is fishing , it's hard to see what others see I completely understand.
    This one, it takes one to know one, nice comment!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

It's a paralyzing fear.

You automatically assume everyone you meet thinks your cute?