Too Excited?!

Options
OK So this week has been great! I got on the message boards are am really using MFP to all it's capabilities. I log EVERYTHING! I adore the support!!!

Here's my problem...I am doing really well (Ok that's not the problem) But I am TOO EXCITED like a kid waiting for Christmas to come! I know I am doing this, I have made the change...I am doing Hot Yoga 3-4 times a week, and jogging twice a week...I know the loss will come, and it takes time, and I am ok with that...I just want it NOW because I can't wait! lol I don't like jogging thinking people are looking at me thinking 'look at the chubby girl jogging and bouncing' lol...I am sure they aren't but still those thoughts creep in!! I want to have the runners body the athletic body to go with how my mind feels...

Anyone else that excited?!

Also a co-worker has started eating better (not ideal but it's a step good for her) now she feels like she can preech to me?! I came in today and she asked what I did last night so I told her a 5km jog...and she rolled her eyes and said 'well as soon as you stop you know you'll gain the weight back.' um who said I was stopping?!

ok rant over lol!