What fitness dvd would you buy?

Options
2»

Replies

• kilkrod
    kilkrod Posts: 1
    Options
    p90x always changes it up, actually the program is based on changing it up and not keeping you bored
  • davery1985
    davery1985 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thats alot of suggestions for me to mull over :-) Im looking into them all now! Thanks everyone xxx
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    check out all the options on beachbody.com...all of their dvd programs come with money back guarentee. Try one, ifyou don't like it, send it back. I've had to do this a couple of times and have no problems
    good luck!
  • kjw1031
    kjw1031 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    To be honest, i have only done a rosemary conely one which is aerobics. I have my kettlebells dvd too. I have a small living room so theres not alot of room, and i basically have to do my exercise while my daughter is asleep on an evening. I have to be quiet aswell which is pretty hard to do. I dont mind what dvd really (im not that fit just yet either.)

He he! I always keep Richard Simmons in my workout rotations! Fun!

I'm stuck in the 1980's so I enjoy my step aerobics DVD's, especially Gilad's and Gin Miller's. Both are at Collage and have their own websites. Step aerobics really burns calories efficiently and I can hold hand weights and get upper body toning at the same time.
  • magicadey
    magicadey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i have a new samsung smart tv and there is a fitness channel app thing. its like having loads of dvds :D all good
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    bump