Options

Replies

• tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Daily logger here, good or bad.
  • denholmcarol
    Options
    i log everyday have about 18 pounds left to loose hopefully before i run my first half marathon at the end of September please add me
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    log everyday. Been here for 315+ days. Have loss 50+ and still have a little more. Feel free to add me. Not going anywhere, I love MFP and the family I have. Good luck.
  • brooke_young08
    Options
    I log in every day. Well, I'm new this week, but I have logged in every day and plan to keep doing it:tongue:
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to MFP. Feel free to add me, but I will pester you if you miss several days of logging. I only do that so you'll do the same for me when I fall off the wagon! Have a great day!
  • amberrrrh
    amberrrrh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i log daily and am on a lot. add me if you want!
  • cramos626
    cramos626 Posts: 4
    Options
    I log in everyday and would be happy to share. I have lost 30 pounds in 4 months and eat as much as I want. Just eat the right stuff.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I log everyday (except when I have no internet access - like last weekend from Fri- Sun) and try to help motivate and communicate with my MFP friends daily. Feel free to add me!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am always here...probably too much..LOL! Feel free to add me, if you wish! :)
  • txwildfire
    txwildfire Posts: 46
    Options
    I try to log in daily and have at least 40 lbs to lose. I'm 5'3" and work behind a desk! :( Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck!
  • anjsdav
    anjsdav Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Trying my best to be a daily logger. Hit me up.
  • ahelland21
    ahelland21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in every day, and I have about 50 pounds to lose.
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    add me! I went from 220 pounds to 181 pounds
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I log religiously~feel free to add me
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I do! FR me if you want, but plz just leave a message how you found me! :)
  • hamilton1912
    hamilton1912 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    pls add me if you like. would like to see what other ppl do to lose weight. i log in several times a day. good luck to all.
  • Meamo
    Meamo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi! I log everyday too! Once I started to add friends x 1 wk ago!Now I am committed! New addiction. :heart: my MFP
  • shawnisoto
    Options
    Hi. I log on daily. Im still fairly new. Im 30 just had my 5 th child june 1st 2012. I have hypothyroidism and,feel like all my working out is goin nowhere . I have lost 40 lbs in previous years so i kno its,possible. I am 5 ft 1 and i weigh 198. Nice to meet u all.
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I login and track every day too, if anyone wants to add for some extra support (:
  • angelbaby52102
    angelbaby52102 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to log daily, having some friends on here keeps me motivated so I'm always looking for new ones :)

feel free to add me!!!