This time I'll stick to it!

Options
HI guys, I'm Aemiliana.

I've tried losing weight a few times over the past year or so and every time I end up caving, eating chocolate and stopping the exercise.

Before uni, I was a healthy weight and happy with my size, but the dreaded freshers weight got me. However, this time I'm detirmined not to do that!

I've already set up regular exercise sesisons with friends and that's helping but I think getting more involved in MFP will help massively too, so feel free to add me and we can all motivate each other. :smile:

Replies

• Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    good for you! Doing it with friends makes it so much fun and way easier. People who work out with a buddy are 7 times more likely to stay with a program!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you like, I am a daily user!
  • rms171
    rms171 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, I remember the first year in university and the 'eating' freedom.
  • MagistraSaunders
    MagistraSaunders Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Beckyloo - it certainly is much more fun! Zombies, Run is helping immensly too. And I've added you, thanks :smile:

rms - Haha yes, that and I couldn't juggle a part-time job to pay for food and a full-time commitment to the rowing team. :(
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day.