30 day shred

Options
hello all
looking for a little bit of help i purchased the 30 day shred and have been doing for the last 14 days, but when i got up to work i put it in my dvd player and i forgot the freaking remote so i cant set the workout i want to do
is theirn anybody who is on the program who would be able to tell me all the excersizes for workout 1, i know it a 321 interval, but i cant remember all the excersizes to try and do, thanks in advance

Replies

• luckysvns
    luckysvns Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think you can find it on you tube?
  • Joorrrrdddyyn
    Joorrrrdddyyn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    when you guys starting the shred, what weights did you use? i have 3 lb, and 5lb, but im not sure which to start w/
  • risak
    risak Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I started with 3lbs and moved up to 5lbs. I have 8lb and 10lbs too. There are one or two exercises in level 3 that I can do with the 8lb weights.

But for the majority of the moves I use 5lb weights.

I'm almost done with the 30 day shred, granted I didn't do it in just 30 days. But I figure I can go back and do two levels in one workout or bump up my weights a bit to add more of a challenge.

I also bought Ripped in 30 and Yoga Meltdown, so I have irregularity in my workouts.
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi - New to site and love Jillians DVD's!! What do you enter the 30 day shred in as under exercises?:happy: I also do Ripped in 30, No more trouble zones and Full frontal but not sure what to enter as?

Thanks for any responses!
  • hopsanddreams
    Options
    A quick google search yielded this:

30 Day Shred LEVEL 1 Routine

Warmup: (times here are estimates)
    •arm crosses – swing your arms parallel to the ground, out and in, for about 20 seconds
    •windmills – alternate bringing your arms towards the front – 20 seconds
    •jumping jacks – 20 seconds
    •hip circles – 20 seconds
    •knee circles – 20 seconds
    •jumping jacks – 20 seconds

Circuit 1: (3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio, 1 minute abs)
    •30 seconds of pushups (I do these on my knees)
    •1 minute of squat and press – with a straight back, bend down, and when you come up, straighten your arms above your head
    •repeat pushups and squat and press (1.5 minutes)
    •30 seconds of jumping jacks
    •30 seconds of jump rope
    •repeat jumping jacks and jump rope (1 minute)
    •30 seconds of normal crunches
    •30 seconds of backwards crunches – lift your legs in the air (bent), and raise your butt off the floor. Arms are at your sides.

Circuit 2:
    •30 seconds of dumbbell rows – squat, arms out in front of you, and pull them back
    •1 minute of static lunge with a bicep curl – one foot out in front, as you lunge down, do a bicep curl
    •repeat above with the other leg in front for the lunges (1.5 minutes)
    •30 seconds of butt-kicks (arms in running position, basically running in place but make sure you hit your butt with your feet each time)
    •30 seconds of punches – get in a deep squat position for these
    •repeat butt-kicks and punches (1 minute)
    •30 seconds of side crunches
    •30 seconds of side crunches on the other side

Circuit 3:
    •30 seconds of chest flys – stay on the floor, and bring your slightly bent arms down and back up. I like to make this harder by straightening my legs in a pilates 100 position. But she just has you keep your knees bent on the floor.
    •1 minute of anterior raises and a side lunge – alternate lunging down on each side, when you bend to the right side, your left leg will be straight. Keep your knees over your feet, and push your butt out. As you lunge down, bring your arms straight out in front of you.
    •repeat flys and lunges (1.5 minutes)
    •30 seconds of jumping jacks, 30 seconds of butt-kicks, 30 seconds of punches, 30 seconds of jump rope
    •1 minute of bicycle crunches

Cooldown:
    •center split position, bend to the right, then center, then the left.
    •bring your arms behind you and lift them up
    •cross and hold each arm in front of you, looking the opposite way
    •stand up and stretch your quads (opposite arm with opposite leg)

I hate the menu set up - it takes about 5 mins from turing the dvd player on to actually starting to workout. It annoys me every morning!
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    thank u so much!!!! this way i can keep doing for the two weeks im away11