I fit into a size 7 now!

carissa55
carissa55 Posts: 41 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
I was very excited this weekend because I was trying on pants and I grabbed a size 11 and size 9. I doubted I would fit the size 9 but grabbed it because they didn't have size 10. I figured I'd get the 11. I started trying on the 9 just to get it over with and it was so loose! I was like "what??". I came out of the change room and the saleslady said "those are way too big." I told her the size and she said she'd grab a size 7. I tried those on and they are loose but not too big. I was shocked!!

I used to always be a size 10 or 11 for years... I think even though I've only lost 5 lbs its that my body has toned up a lot and changed shape. Yippee!

Just had to share :)

Carissa

Replies

• estherguas
    estherguas Posts: 113 Member
    Wow that is awesome!!! Congratulations!!!! I started MFP at a tight size 24 and I am currently in a 18-20 and dropping, I can't wait until I fit in a 10.
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    That's great!! I'm so happy for you! you look great!!:flowerforyou:
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Thats great! Keep up the good work:drinker:
  • tabby25
    tabby25 Posts: 30
    That's so AWESOME!!!!!! I can't wait to get down to a size 10. currently I am at a size 22.
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    YAY!! Great job! :drinker: Can't wait to be a 7...or even close. Started at 18 am 15 now....
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Yay! Congrats! It's a great feeling to fit into a size smaller or 2 or 3 sizes smaller in your case. Keep up the great work!
  • carissa55
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Congrats!! I just LOVE when that happens. Makes it all worthwhile :)

Keep up the good work!
  • carissa55
    Thanks!!
  • Congratulations!!!!

It's such a good feeling when smaller clothes fit and the old clothes are too big. Keep it up! :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!