Replies

• tngfordisney
    tngfordisney Posts: 115
    Options
    Yes they are!!!! Congrats.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Last summer I started my journey to a healthier me. I lost about 30 pounds and did both Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and Ripped In 30. When I reached my goal weight of 135lbs, it was time to maintain and maintenance mode has been a struggle! In the past year, I have learned to utilize and love classes at the gym such as Zumba and Core Conditioning, and I have also taken up running. My current profile picture is me running my first 5K July 15th, 2012 !

This summer, I can't afford a gym membership so I run almost every day and I have been doing Ripped In 30 again to try and tone. I put together a comparison picture and I'm pleased to say that I believe I am seeing some abs come into definition and out from hiding beneath layers of fat. It may just be me, but either way I'm seeing progress and I am extremely proud of myself! My plan now is to keep toning and stay around the 135lb range. Currently, I'm hovering at about 138lbs.

rhiema.jpg

those ARE abs!!! Way to go!!! :-D

Running helped me lean out and show mine too!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Last summer I started my journey to a healthier me. I lost about 30 pounds and did both Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and Ripped In 30. When I reached my goal weight of 135lbs, it was time to maintain and maintenance mode has been a struggle! In the past year, I have learned to utilize and love classes at the gym such as Zumba and Core Conditioning, and I have also taken up running. My current profile picture is me running my first 5K July 15th, 2012 !

This summer, I can't afford a gym membership so I run almost every day and I have been doing Ripped In 30 again to try and tone. I put together a comparison picture and I'm pleased to say that I believe I am seeing some abs come into definition and out from hiding beneath layers of fat. It may just be me, but either way I'm seeing progress and I am extremely proud of myself! My plan now is to keep toning and stay around the 135lb range. Currently, I'm hovering at about 138lbs.

rhiema.jpg

How tall are you? I'm 5'4" and my goal is 135-140lbs. If I end up looking anything like you, I'll be absolutely ecstatic! You look fantastic!
  • peterson_jessica
    peterson_jessica Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Dang girl! You look amazing!!!!! Those are definitely abs! Keep up the great work!
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so LEAN!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow that's nice, can I ask how tall you are? I'm about your weight and 5'6" but I don't have a stomach like that :)

I'm 5"4 and 3/4s last I checked. :)
  • BeautyFromWithin
    Options
    OP. Did you make your "peace sign" shorts? I just bought some fabric exactly like that!

No, I wish I was that crafty! They're actually Soffe brand!
  • jregan00
    jregan00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice Work
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I did the Color Run, too. On the 14th in San Francisco.
  • BeautyFromWithin
    Options

How tall are you? I'm 5'4" and my goal is 135-140lbs. If I end up looking anything like you, I'll be absolutely ecstatic! You look fantastic!

I'm 5"4 too! Sounds like you've got a great goal! I've been in that weight range fluctuating since November 2011 and just toning since then! Just takes hard work and a little time and you'll get there! Thanks so much, good luck reaching your goal! Stay focused! You got this!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    Options
    You look awesome! I did the Color Run, too. On the 14th in San Francisco.

Thanks! Wasn't it like the most fun ever? I had a blast! Couldn't have chose a better race for my first one!

---

Thanks to everyone for your kind compliments! I am truly ecstatic to see that I'm toning up a bit! I am going to keep working as hard as I can to keep seeing definition!
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    THATS AWESOME. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • fitKT2B
    fitKT2B Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great work. You look absolutely fantastic.
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I see them!! :-)
    Congrats on your hard work! You look great.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    def abs, i want that depression you have under your sternum, cant wait for that
  • gracia124
    gracia124 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Great job!
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow I am inspired! I'd love to have those abs!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    You look great, way to go! :)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've been working hard! Fantastic job!!! You look great! :happy:
  • munchlaxx
    munchlaxx Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good job!

Thanks for posting these too. I weigh about what you started your journey at and hope to reach 135lbs...so your pictures are inspiring for me, was starting to lose a little motivation until I saw your post and weight progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!