Triscuit, yay or nay

Options
... first post here...

am half way to my goal, 5 months solid, life is pretty good... but, I've become slightly too addicted to triscuits... as a person who tries eating whole foods and such, they seem to be too good to be true...

anyone here have opinions about triscuits?

boring topic, I know, but, hey.

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you will probably get responses about the evils of wheat and processed foods, but as crackers go they are pretty good.
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    I personally like them. but then preservatives and such are not something I avoid. ( I donot have any "bad" foods )

The Rosemary ones with some Laughing Cow Lite Cheese - Yum!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    ... first post here...

am half way to my goal, 5 months solid, life is pretty good... but, I've become slightly too addicted to triscuits... as a person who tries eating whole foods and such, they seem to be too good to be true...

anyone here have opinions about triscuits?

boring topic, I know, but, hey.

I think they are a bit dry but with some cheese on them they are delicious.

I think that given no individual intolerance to the ingredients in a triscuit, you should continue to enjoy them provided that you aren't consuming so many of them that you're neglecting sufficient nutrients, or missing your calorie/macro targets for the day.
  • rolandgaspar
    Options
    I'm sure you will probably get responses about the evils of wheat and processed foods, but as crackers go they are pretty good.

Shows how much I pay attention, I hadn't even considered that possibility :p
  • rolandgaspar
    Options
    I think that given no individual intolerance to the ingredients in a triscuit, you should continue to enjoy them provided that you aren't consuming so many of them that you're neglecting sufficient nutrients, or missing your calorie/macro targets for the day.

lmao, yeah, I think we're all here to be reasonable (though I might be wrong)... My diary is open, and sometimes I go over/under, but, generally speaking, it's not an extra serving of triscuits that will hurt :)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I think we're all here to be reasonable

Hang out in the forums for a week and get back to me on this.

=)
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I love the cracked pepper and olive oil triscuits. Just had triscuits, tuna, and tomato for lunch. But, they are a little high in sodium . . . . .
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    LOVE me some Triscuits!!! For a snack, I will frequently have 3 Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits and a Cracker Barrel single cheese split amongst those 3 crackers. Also, they just came out with Dill Triscuits - OMG, to die for!
  • tristalamothe
    tristalamothe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I really like putting some salsa on them with a bit of grated cheese, pop it in the microwave for a about 30 seconds, and it's a pretty low cal snack :)
    I will have to try the Dill Triscuits; they sound delish!