Started Power90 & MFP last Sun - daily logging!

Options
AMC4x4
AMC4x4 Posts: 37 Member
Hi everyone. Been lurking around the boards for a while. Would like to become an active part of this community.

I live on Long Island, married, with a 5-year-old (well, in Aug) and 22-year-old stepson. I'm 43, 6' and 276lbs. Doing this for the normal reasons -- seeing my kids grow up, quality of life, want to fit into nice clothes, etc. My wonderful wife is joining me in this and we're starting to eat healthy, clean foods while doing the exercise program.

I'm keeping a daily blog at http://www.fitby45.com detailing just about everything I'm going through during these 90 days, and I'm also mirroring the blog here (spg900ny's blog). My food plan is open and I will probably keep it that way for accountability. No reason not to.

Would love to network with others, especially those just starting out for a support group, or those who have started as heavy as I am (need to lose about 80-100 lbs) and succeeded for advice.

Biggest challenge right now is pretty low energy. Still enthused about eating right and exercising at the moment. Hope it continues! I can't see going back to how I used to eat. MFP has been a godsend as far as keeping me on track this first week. I plan to keep using it.

VERY glad to be here!!