Weight "normal"even at midday while dressed!

Options
embclark
embclark Posts: 186 Member
So for the past two or three weeks I have weighed in just below 160 first thing in the morning with just sleep shorts and tank on. Which felt great since I started just over 190, but today I tried an experiment!

I weighed myself fully dressed at about 1pm AND I was still below 160! Sooooo excited that I am REALLY below 160! (And yes, I know it's just a number...)

Replies

• embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Oh and by "normal", I mean that below 160 is a normal BMI with my height...
  • MsTonyaRenee
    MsTonyaRenee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how important that number can be though :) at least in my mind!
  • ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Right on! Congrats! And it is a number that means you worked your butt off so be proud!
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Awesome!! That's a good little test to see if you've really met your goal! I have a little goal to be able to touch my toes (just for flexibility's sake) and I can after 6-8 stretches so it doesn't count yet, haha. I guess that works a little bit the same with weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!