Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges

Options
1235»

Replies

• south001
    south001 Posts: 19
    Options
    ahhhh how good are they :D

love them here in Australia but reading the posts we dont have all the different ones :(
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I put them in my chicken breast! It's so yummy or put it as a pasta sauce or on toast!
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    This sounds bad, unless you are doing low carb... wrap a slice of pre-cooked bacon or turkey bacon or turkey slice around it and chow down with apple slices. So good. Salty, creamy, sweet and tart, and crunchy. All in one. I use the Swiss because that's all our darn commissary sells.
  • bholmes618
    Options
    I have used the swiss cheese wedges in an omelet with sauteed onions, peppers and mushrooms. Strawberry cream cheese wedges on toasted 7-grain Ezekial bread. French onion on cracked pepper Triscuits.
  • lalalee13
    lalalee13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow has a website and it includes recipes :)
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I love them too!!! I have them on rice cakes
  • rrhonda01
    rrhonda01 Posts: 1
    Options
    Where do you get these cheese wedges from? I havent seen them. Thanks
  • lbcbeachbum77
    lbcbeachbum77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Ryvita Light Rye crisps topped with raw veggies or leftover grilled fish =)
    Spread on a small whole wheat tortilla topped with lunch meat and fresh spinach, then rolled and sliced into rounds =)
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I use them in place of cheese slices when I make:
    - veggie burgers
    - breakfast sandwiches w/ eggwhites, veggie bacon & baby spinach

I also stir them into mashed potatoes

❤Melissa
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I use them to lubricate squeaky doors. My dog licks off the excess. :)
  • jenlabney86
    Options
    I really love the light swiss LC cheese! I take a flat out, spread the cheese all over, add a little bit of Taco Bell Chipolte all over, add Oscar Mayer honey turkey, fold and place in the over at 350 for 12 minutes. Let me tell you, it's AMAZING!
  • anaboneana
    anaboneana Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    xtreme wellness wraps or regular ol' tortillas... heat in the microwave for 30-45 seconds, add mushrooms/spinach/chicken/whatever and serve with salsa. yum!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I mix LC with 1/2 cup brown rice, tuna or chicken, and diced jalepenos. (The chipotle is the best for this!) Just heat in the microwave until melted. :happy:

This.sounds.yum! Trying tomorrow!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I sliced open a bell pepper hollow it out and spread the cheese inside half of the pepper and just eat it, low cal and veggies awww yeah :)

wow!!!!!! thats an awesome Idea... stealing it! :drinker:
  • mccbabe1
    Options
    I mix LC with 1/2 cup brown rice, tuna or chicken, and diced jalepenos. (The chipotle is the best for this!) Just heat in the microwave until melted. :happy:

stealing this too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yumo and low cal ish too.. gr8!!:glasses:
  • mccbabe1
    Options
    sounds weird ish maybe.. but ive always liked salsa w/the LC wedge.... and i put it in a lil bowl next to pace hot chucky salsa.. and have it with just about anything.. I have.. like'everything pretzel thins or tort chips.. 'adds' to your snack to add the salsa.. and w/very little calories
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    have you tried triscuits..low fat,low salt

The Rosemary and Olive Oil ones are so good.
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options

For the record, this was delish! So simple and quick. Who knew?!?