I need to lose weight by june just the right time for my gra

Options
im so desperate! how can I do this? guys help!!!:)

Replies

• mytaaa
    Options
    im so desperate! how can I do this? guys help!!!:)
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Enter everything you eat and drink....try your best to stay within your limits set up on this site and get in exercise when you can! I try for 45 minutes of exercise 4-5 days per week.

Best of luck to you!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcom mytaaa!

First, take a deep breath. June is plenty far away to shead some weight in a healthy way.

If you go to the myhome section and set your goals up, and choose the 1 1/2 lbs a week goal
    you should get to around 20 lbs by June (I see your goal is 22 so this is right about where you need to be). The reason I say 1 1/2 is because 2 lbs a week is aggressive, and can be a difficult change right out of the gate, but do what you think you can handle.

The important thing is not to panic and go do some dramatic "diet". We don't diet around here, we change our lifestyle to be healthier.:happy:

Like skinny said, add some exercise to your routine, log your calories, and try to eat as healthy as possible. Your young, your metabolism will react quickly to changes you make. Barring some underlying medical condition, you shouldn't have trouble becomming healthier!

Best of luck!
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    I agree with banks, just take your time and do one day at a time being diligent about entering everything in this site and you'll realize what you've done wrong in the past and how things are changing in the present.

Congratulations on taking this first big step and welcome aboard.
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Since I have been on here (Jan 6th) I have lost 14 lbs. I did choose the 2lb/week just because I do have alot to lose and so far, I have been successful though usually when you are closer to your goal weight, you might not lose it as fast, so just be positive. Changing yourself overall and for the long run is more important than doing a "Get fast quick" diet and then putting it all, plus some, back on.