NEVEREVER EVER EVER thought Id do it!!!!

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
and that is go to a restaurant and immediately tell the waitress to pack what i didnt want and keep it away from me. I ate a standard portion and managed to stretch it out over three meals...it almost felt like the college days when I hadda do it....now I have to do it for a reason...to lose. I still enjoy going out I just realized how to say no!!!! IT TOOK ME YEARS!!!!!! Its a small success on my new(again) path to health...but this time im SERIOUS!!!! Im gonna make it my career after all:drinker:

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    and that is go to a restaurant and immediately tell the waitress to pack what i didnt want and keep it away from me. I ate a standard portion and managed to stretch it out over three meals...it almost felt like the college days when I hadda do it....now I have to do it for a reason...to lose. I still enjoy going out I just realized how to say no!!!! IT TOOK ME YEARS!!!!!! Its a small success on my new(again) path to health...but this time im SERIOUS!!!! Im gonna make it my career after all:drinker:

Good for you Joan!! What an awesome realization!!:drinker:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Awesome.....
    It's a great way to stretch those large portions.

Gee, remember the days when u may have finished the entire plate without a second thought.
    Yeah, I do....
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    What a great idea.... and good for you for doing it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!