Need Some Support/Help

Options
I'm trying to lose 65lbs. Since April I have cut most of the crap out of my diet(occasionally have Goldfish crackers or a single size bag of chips), eat way more veggies, added fruit, drinks TONS of water (100+ oz), rarely drink soda (maybe 1-2/ month), cut my sugars back, etc, etc, etc. I exercise about 30 min per day and try to do that at least 3 times a week (trying to work in more). But the scale isn't moving! I haven't lost 1 single pound and starting to get very frustrated & unmotivated. The only thing I have managed to lose are my breasts. I've lost a cup size. But my clothes are fitting exactly the same besides that.

I'm looking at the calorie calculators & they're saying to maintain I should consume around 2200 cals per day. I'm consuming between 1300-1700 per day & still not seeing a difference. I know I need to work up to 5+ days per week on the exercise, but even though I'm not exercising as much, I should be seeing SOME sort of reduction, right??

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I NEED to do to start seeing results.

Thank you!

Replies

• fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I was told to lose weight you have to clock in sessions that equal at least 340 calories. Depending in the workout, it may take 40-60 minutes and I would say more than 3x per week.