eating mexican tonght... gonna be a bad weekend ha ha

Options
Cannot wait to eat mexican tongt .. been so long.. i have 1000 cal left so hopefully will be ok! I have a lot of events this weekend... hopefully wont do to bad!

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Enjoy yourself! I love Mexican food. There's no calorie counting for me when it comes to Mexican food.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Enjoy yourself! I love Mexican food. There's no calorie counting for me when it comes to Mexican food.

As I like to say.... if you don't leave a Mexican restaurant with a sore tummy, you're doing it wrong. Lol.

I try to be healthy and get fajitas for my meal, but I always eat so many chips!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I love mexican food. I can eat a whole basket of chips and salsa to myself. Enjoy!
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    ^ Amen.
  • cheergirl1993
    cheergirl1993 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    thanks guys I plan on enjoying!! Maybe just take a walk later :)!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Cannot wait to eat mexican tongt .. been so long.. i have 1000 cal left so hopefully will be ok! I have a lot of events this weekend... hopefully wont do to bad!

1000 cals? That's chips and salsa.....

Then there is nachos, tacos, a few taquitos, maybe some rice and beans and then freid ice cream and some Dos Equis.....

I'd say you'll be around 4000-5000.... if you do it right. :)

Enjoy.
  • cheergirl1993
    cheergirl1993 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Im gonna have a heart attack!!! I will try my best not to worry too much about it!