Dont shout but i want packet crap help

Options
I am having a sidekick deal for dinner. Yeh yeh I know your all gonna tell me I shouldnt but i am ok.

My problem is I have a selection brand bacon carbonara that asks for 1 cup milk and 1 water.

I dont use milk

So i've got all the nutritional detals for the milk (2%) from this site and figure i just deduct that from the packets nutritional details

The problem is if I do that I get minus values for the meal- that cant be right... What the bloomin hell am i gonna do to enter this in my diary??.

Replies

• Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    HMPFf!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    perhaps the nutritional info is just for the contents of the package, and not the added milk?
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    i agree with taso. Sounds like you need to add the nutritional info of the milk to that of the packet.
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    no- i was going by the "prepared" info including 2% milk
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    never mind- i'll just add as per packet and just leave it over
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    There's a lot I don't understand about your post. But this might help:

You can enter a food in the diary and put a negative before the number and it will actually take away that nutrition info. So put the packet info in and then find a milk entry you find reliable, and put it in with a negative.

Perhaps the packet wants you to use non-fat and that's why the 2% info doesn't add up?
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Why don't you prepare it the way you would, calculate how many cals are in the WHOLE package, then divide it into portions. For example if the whole packet comes to 800 calories, and you make it into 4 portions, whor portion would be 200 calories.
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Can you maybe tell us what exactly it says in the nutrition info box?